Mike O'Boy..."Making Santa Cruz Home"
Mike O’Boy has been a fixture in Santa Cruz County Real Estate for nearly two decades. With deep community roots his knowledge, relationships, and networking abilities offer his clients a distinct advantage in reaching their real estate goals in the Santa Cruz coastal marketplace. Mike’s reputation and proven track record has landed him consistently in the Top Ten agents in the county for well over 15 years and the #1 Agent in the Aptos and Rio Del Mar area since 1999.
“A resident of Aptos since 1976, I truly enjoy what I do and feel privileged to be able to share my knowledge of this amazingly beautiful and diverse community with my valued clientele. In addition to providing seasoned real estate representation, I value building lasting relationships and guiding my clients through what is almost always a major life transition both emotionally and financially. My real estate practice has allowed me too assist many families through multiple generations, and my clients know I am there after the sale for any real estate questions they may have. If you are tired of gimmicks and false promises, I would look forward to exceeding your expectations."
Mike O'Boy Sereno Group Real Estate
Professional Experience and Awards:
- Consistently in Santa Cruz Counties “Top Ten” Agents for over 15 years. (Residential Sale Volume per reinfolink)
- The #1 agent in Aptos, Seascape and Rio Del Mar since 1999. (Residential Sale Volume per reinfolink)
- Acknowledged as a member of ‘America’s Top Agents” California August, 2013. (Per Real Trends Market Data. Top 500 Agents in sales volume statewide.)
- Overall top producing agent in S.C. County for 2008-09.
- Previous Broker’s #1 agent in Santa Cruz County 2004,2006-2009(Coldwell Banker RB)
- Member of top 100 club Silicon Valley region Carmel-San Francisco since 2005. (Coldwell Banker RB)
- 1991 Graduate of San Jose State University Bachelor of Science.
- Married to my beautiful wife of 19 years Tara O’Boy.
- Two children Ellie and Jackson O’Boy
- Actively involved in community support of Rio Del Mar Elementary school, Aptos Sports Foundation,Aptos Chamber of Commerce, Aptos High School Baseball, Aptos Little League. Hospice Foundation.
- For enjoyment I have coached at the youth and high school baseball levels, enjoy surfing, beach volleyball, my two Bernese Mountain Dogs and highly value time with family and good friends.