A fixture in Santa Cruz County real estate ......Mike's exemplary reputation for client fidelity, innovative marketing and seasoned negotiation skills have established him as a perennial leader and trusted advisor in the Santa Cruz County marketplace for well over 20 years. With deep community roots his extensive knowledge and far reaching professional network offer his loyal clientele a distinct advantage in attaining their real estate goals in an ever changing industry.
Enjoy refreshingly less hype, freindly service & a higher level of representation.
Experience Real Estate Refined.
- Broker Associate- Sereno Group Sales Team Manager Santa Cruz County.
- My team includes my wife Tara O'Boy a full time licensed Realtor. Staging and design consulting and professional marketing staff.
- Extensive ancillary professional services to address any real estate related matter.
- With over 400 closed transactions in SC County, I have the experience to address issues and pitfalls before they happen.
- * Santa Cruz Counties Top 5 Agents in sales production since 1999.
- *Overall top producing agent in SC County in 2008....Remember what happened that year in real estate ?
- *Sereno Group's top producing agent in Santa Cruz County 2017.
- *The #1 agent in Aptos, Seascape and Rio Del Mar since 1999.
- Acknowledged as a member of "America’s Top Agents” California *Per Real Trends Market Data. (Top 500 Agents in sales volume statewide.)
- #1 agent in Santa Cruz County 2004, 2006-2009(Coldwell Banker RB)
- Honored on multiple occasions as a Member of "Top 100 club Silicon Valley region Carmel-San Francisco" (Coldwell Banker RB).
- Published real estate columnist for The Aptos Times and Santa Cruz Sentinel.
- Served on the SC Board of Realtors Greivance and Ethics Committee
- Licensed R.E. Broker and active member of Santa Cruz Board of Realtors, CAR and NAR.
Giving, Passions & Past.
- Married to my beautiful wife of 23 years Tara O’Boy.
- My children Ellie and Jack.
- Ongoing, active support of Aptos youth sports programs, Rio Del Mar School, Aptos Sports Foundation, Carries Dream, Aptos High School Baseball.
- Lifelong joy of surfing, beach volleyball, beach cruisers, coaching youth baseball, Bernese Mountain Dogs, family,great food, great friends, and all things related to the beach.
- Raised in Real Estate , 2nd generation RE Broker and developers, two sisters are agents.
- Graduate of San Jose State University 1990
- Resident of Santa Cruz since 1976
- Aptos High Alumni 1985