Fixtures in Santa Cruz County real estate ......Mike and Tara's exemplary reputation for client fidelity, innovative marketing and seasoned negotiation skills have established them as perennial leaders and trusted advisors in the Santa Cruz County marketplace for well over 20 years. With deep community roots their extensive knowledge and far reaching professional network offer their loyal clientele a distinct advantage in attaining their real estate goals on the coast.
"In an age of gimmicks and false promises we invite you to experience a truly higher level of representation"
Mike and Tara O'Boy
Real Estate Refined.
Professional Real Estate Consultants:
- Mike O'Boy: Broker Associate- Sereno Group Sales Manager Santa Cruz County.
- Tara O'Boy- full time licensed agent.
- Staging and design consulting and personal, professional marketing staff.
- Extensive ancillary professional services to address any real estate related matters.
- With well over 500 closed transactions in SC County, We have the experience to identify pitfalls before they happen for seamless transaction execution.
- Coastal real estate experts. Extensive knowledge and resources to guide our clientele in California Coastal Commission, County and local regulations.
- Santa Cruz residents since 1972,we know the neighborhood.
- * Santa Cruz Counties Top 5 Agents in sales production since 1999.*
- The #1 agent in Aptos, Seascape and Rio Del Mar in SFR homes sales since 1999.*
- Sereno Group's top producing agent in Santa Cruz County 2017.
- During the real estate crash of 2008, clients sought out expert representation. We were honored to be the top producing agents in Santa Cruz County that year without representing a single foreclosure or short sale.
- Acknowledged as a member of "America’s Top Agents” California *Per Real Trends Market Data. (Top 500 Agents in sales volume statewide.)
- #1 agent in Santa Cruz County 2004, 2006-2009(Coldwell Banker RB)
- Honored on multiple occasions as a Member of "Top 100 club Silicon Valley region Carmel-San Francisco" (Coldwell Banker RB).
- Published real estate columnist for The Aptos Times and Santa Cruz Sentinel.
- Served on the SC Board of Realtors Greivance and Ethics Committee
- Licensed R.E. Broker and active member of Santa Cruz Board of Realtors, CAR and NAR.
Giving, Passions & Past.
- Ongoing, active support of youth sports programs, education, Aptos Sports Foundation, Carries Dream, Aptos High School Baseball.
- Lifelong joy of surfing, beach volleyball, coaching youth baseball, Bernese Mountain Dogs, family,great food & great friends.
- Raised in Real Estate , 2nd generation RE Broker Santa Cruz and Silicon Valley.
- Graduate of San Jose State University 1990
- Residents of Santa Cruz since 1972
- We are Aptos High Alumni 1985 and !986